Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Total Security 2015 Multi-device Again Failing To Update.

Options
busterbuddy
edited December 2014 in General

Yesterday I reported the this produict had no updates for 12 hours after the initial post installation update.

This has happened again today - no updates in almost 20 hours.

My EVENTS page shows absolutely NOTHING, no updates. It's set to show ALL dates and under UPDATES the page is totally empty.

I no longer see those updates that showed yesterday and see absolutely nothing on my UPDATES EVENTS page even when I set it to ALL is not inspiring confidence in the product. I have other security products with time remaining on their current licenses and if this continues I'm going to uninstall it and write it off. I'd probably try one repair and one clean reinstall before I did that. It's not a chea.p product that I would just want to throw away.

The lack of updates is going to force me to uninstall it and wish I never bought it. $100 for a product that doesn't update is absurd.

In our nutso economy in the USA $100 is a lot of money for a lot of people. Bitdefender should be ashamed. A Flagship product that doesn't update when they make such a big deal of their BRAIN and being up to the second with protection.

Perhaps it's my EVENTS page that's the problem and I am getting updates that are not being shown on my updates page.

Whatever, I have never experienced anything like this with any other modern security product. It appears to be a fundamentally flawed product.

My internet connection is hi speed and works fine.

I can't understand this.

I now will have to eat my $100 loss and uninstall this poor excuse for a top of the line product.

Sorry BD. I am an honest person of high integrity. I have to call it as I see it so that others will not make the same mistakle.

Comments

• busterbuddy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yesterday I reported the this produict had no updates for 12 hours after the initial post installation update.

This has happened again today - no updates in almost 20 hours.

My EVENTS page shows absolutely NOTHING, no updates. It's set to show ALL dates and under UPDATES the page is totally empty.

I no longer see those updates that showed yesterday and see absolutely nothing on my UPDATES EVENTS page even when I set it to ALL is not inspiring confidence in the product. I have other security products with time remaining on their current licenses and if this continues I'm going to uninstall it and write it off. I'd probably try one repair and one clean reinstall before I did that. It's not a chea.p product that I would just want to throw away.

The lack of updates is going to force me to uninstall it and wish I never bought it. $100 for a product that doesn't update is absurd.

In our nutso economy in the USA $100 is a lot of money for a lot of people. Bitdefender should be ashamed. A Flagship product that doesn't update when they make such a big deal of their BRAIN and being up to the second with protection.

Perhaps it's my EVENTS page that's the problem and I am getting updates that are not being shown on my updates page.

Whatever, I have never experienced anything like this with any other modern security product. It appears to be a fundamentally flawed product.

My internet connection is hi speed and works fine.

I can't understand this.

I now will have to eat my $100 loss and uninstall this poor excuse for a top of the line product.

Sorry BD. I am an honest person of high integrity. I have to call it as I see it so that others will not make the same mistakle.

My apologies to Bitdefender

Bitdefender Total Security offers such excellent protection, I decided to give it another chance.

I re-installed it very early this AM and am pleased to report that I have been receiving regular updates throughout the day, approximately once every hour.

Bitdefender is Rockin Again :-)