Breech Of Contract And Their Secuirty

I can only but shake my head at companies like Sony, Home Depot, and others who ###### people off and then they wonder why they were hacked into. Bitedefender and Avangate certainly are ###### me off with them and their support staff.

$ tickets and an email directly to Avangate about refund within 2 weeks and nothing done just automated replies.

New Open ticket: 2015010310110002

New Open ticket: 2015010519410003

New Open ticket: 2015010307550001

Anything done you ask ? NO just automated replies.

Shane .....i am the voice for you and I get things done !! Let me know if you too have trouble !!

Comments

• srome
    edited January 2015
    I can only but shake my head at companies like Sony, Home Depot, and others who ###### people off and then they wonder why they were hacked into. Bitedefender and Avangate certainly are ###### me off with them and their support staff.

$ tickets and an email directly to Avangate about refund within 2 weeks and nothing done just automated replies.

New Open ticket: 2015010310110002

New Open ticket: 2015010519410003

New Open ticket: 2015010307550001

Anything done you ask ? NO just automated replies.

Shane .....i am the voice for you and I get things done !! Let me know if you too have trouble !!

Took me about 2 weeks to get a refund, I filled a complaint at the Better Business Bureau where they have an F rating (that's the lowest you can get)

and also have a warning against Bitdefender as a company for a pattern of complaints, among those is what can only be described as trying to dodge refunds.

Just keep replying daily to an email you have off a human and they will eventually pass the refund request onto the correct department.

You can write anything on this forum as no one from Bitdefender will reply or even remove a post that slags them off as they can't seem to be bothered with it.