Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is It Okay/not To Use Somebody Else's Code?

Options
David2
edited October 2015 in Trash

I just Installed,Bitdefender Total 2016 and then I went over to this site,Youtube source and I got code ******* and I entered it into the bitdefender product and activated to 136 days,I just need to know whether this is legal or not because,if it's not then I would be sinning against God the bible say's

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.Romans 13

and so am willing to remove bit defender and install avast free if necessary.

Comments

• and don't reply stuff like God doesn't exist,because that isn't answering my question.

• Jordenasic
    edited October 2015
    Options

I presume you are referring to BD's latest version, which is not available as freeware. If so, then it is morally wrong to use someone's access code to avoid buying the software or renewing a valid license. Just because something is published online does not make it morally correct to use the software -- and it may also be illegal. However, BD does have freeware, which you can download from authorized sites. Needless to say, the freeware is NOT the same, and does not have all the features of the paid version.

License codes are provided to legitimate end users who purchase software. Think of them as being the key to your vehicle -- how would you answer the question if someone was given the key to your car?

• David2
    edited October 2015
    Options

Thanks,I removed BD.