Using The Subscription Code For Bis 2016 To Activate Bis 2015

edited March 2016 in Install & activation

Good evening.

I currently using Bitdefender Internet Security 2015(1year/3pc's license) optimized for Windows 10 on 3 machines running, obviously, Windows 10 and I am about to renew my license and upgrade to the 2016 line(1year/3pc's). Because one of my 3 machines doesn't meet the recommended system requirements for the 2016 product, I am forced to keep the 2015 product on that machine.

My question is the following: how do I use the code provided for the 2016 product to renew my 2015 license? I recently opened a ticket with this issue to Bitdefender Support and instead of an answer to my predicament, I got a list of the operating systems that work with the

2016 line of products.

If I can't use 2 machines with BIS 2016 and one with BIS 2015,considering that both products work exactly the same(2015 line uses less resources) I would like to know if it possible to transform the subscription into a normal license in order to use BIS 2015 on all machines?

Thank you in advance,

Chris.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.