Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Box's Only Forum?

Surfing through the forums, this is it for Box? Either Bitdefender users are extremely satisfied with their Box, or Bitdefender application users feel it (Box) is pointless.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

It is a forum, what did you expect ? The box is easy configurable and stays out of your hair during its usage.

Most clients prefer contacting boxsupport via email or phone for a fast response.

• Hey, Sorin. Just noticing that other forums for Bitdefender are well traveled. Just odd this one not so much. I'd expect to see a bit more discussion regarding people's successes or troubles with this (BOX) technology. Pretty reasonable expectation.

• Hello,

That is understandable, however the product does not attract that much attention during its usage.

• Goatlocker, the forum's lean because Box 2017 users have all shot themselves in the head. I have a total of 40+ emails trying to straighten out my mess...

Looks like BD is in damage control right now. Hopefully they can get caught up. I was very satisfied with Box 2016 but looks like the rollout came quicker than the support for the 2017 update.

Happy New Year, Chief!