Wrong Wallet (version)

Don't know how this happens, but about 25% of the time BD loads a wallet that is not current, one that includes outdated credentials. The only way to correct this appears to be to reboot my computer. The wallet shown in firefox is the same as that shown opening the wallet from the BD app directly via "My Wallets" or "Open Wallet." This is exceedingly aggravating as it occurs at the worst possible times and most certainly at times when I am disinclined to reboot my system.

What gives?

Comments

• So, not receiving any help, I decided to contact BD support via chat today. The recommendation was to export my wallet, uninstall and reinstall BD to the newest version (2018), and then import the saved wallet. So, I rebooted my machine several times until I was able to get the correct wallet loaded and verify that all the credentials were there when opened. Then I exported the wallet, etc. Naturally, BD exported the wrong wallet, and then deleted the good one during the uninstall/reinstall. So, now I'm going to have to go through the painful process of trying to recover the credentials from the various websites.

I attempted to get BD support to tell me where the wallet files were stored so that I could delete the bad one and back up the good one. They wouldn't provide this information.

How happy am I with this tool? Exceedingly torqued. I highly recommend against using BD wallet. It isn't worth the pain and suffering.