Bitdefender 2019 blocking Teamviewer

Hi , All of a sudden Teamviewer is being blocked access by BD 

i have checked firewall permissions and everything is there , have tried setting it to home , any connection the whole lot , its not just on my OC , Bitdefender is also installed on my mother's pc , which is why i use Teamviewer so i can log into her PC and fix any issues , now neither computer will allow TV to be launched , i was working fine up to today 

error attached 

blocked.PNG

Comments

• Hi, 

This is due to an earlier Teamviewer outage. You can check the status of the fix here:

https://status.teamviewer.com/

The message regarding Bitdefender is a generic one, it appears even if you just disconnect your internet connection. 

• Tekno303
    edited November 2018

thanks, i noticed that on TV website and signed up for their outrage emails , i thought i might have been BD as it had blocked my music editing software that is a part of my roland synth the other night , got that fixed up so i thought i may have been the firewall again

This discussion has been closed.

Featured content

bitdefender review banner

Romance Fraudster in UK to Spend 2 Years Behind Bars

A serial romance fraudster was sentenced to 28 months in prison for conning several women out of £20,000.

Read more

Europol Shuts Down Hackers’ Favorite VPN Service

Europol earlier this week coordinated joint action to take down VPNLab.net.

Read more

Top Five Security Tips for Mac Users in 2022

In this simple guide, we look at five basic cybersecurity hygiene practices every Mac user should read, and use,in 2022.

Read more