Better fingerprint option for under screen scanner

DutchTo
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

Is there going to be a better fingerprint location for phones with under screen scanning, it hovering over the 0 is not working very userfriendly, please move the 0 and make the scan area dedicated

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello DutchTo,

Please attach a screenshot displaying this issue and give us more information about the OS version you have installed, Bitdefender build version and phone model.

• DutchTo
    edited April 2019

The pin screen does not let you make a screenshot ;) i made a photo 

In my case it's an s10+ but i can imagine the same on other under screen scanners pressing zero's or eights 

IMG-20190424-WA0004.jpg

• Hi DutchTo,

Please let us know the OS version installed and Bitdefender Mobile Security build version.

• Samsung s10+

Android 9 with One UI 1.1

Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus version 3.3.054.926 payed version

• Hello DutchTo,

We have sent this situation to our development team. We will get back once we  have an update. In case you want to be notified via email regarding the fix, please send us an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com.

• On 4/24/2019 at 1:08 PM, DutchTo said:

The pin screen does not let you make a screenshot ;) i made a photo 

In my case it's an s10+ but i can imagine the same on other under screen scanners pressing zero's or eights 

IMG-20190424-WA0004.jpg

Is there going to be a better fingerprint location for phones with under screen scanning, it hovering over the 0 is not working very userfriendly, please move the 0 and make the scan area dedicated