Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

System Scan Too Fast?

Hi there,

I have BD  internet security which I recently re-installed from having issues with a firewall blocked program suddenly being allowed access even though access was turned off.

Since re-installation when I do a system scan it completes in minutes where it used to take around an hour and is skipping tons of files (even drives probably). When I right click on a drive and scan that way it completes in seconds. A 2tb drive completes a scan 2 seconds after I click to scan it.

Something seems fishy. Is there anything I can do here? When I uninstalled I deleted all the folders (hidden files on to get them all like in program data and appdata etc.).

Thanks.

Windows 7.

Comments

• Hello,

Please send us this description alongside a support tool log at bitsy@bitdefender.com so that we can look into this.

Thanks!

• Hi Stefan,

Sorry for late reply. Scans are now scanning everything. I used to have a lot of smaller drives and now consolidated onto one big drive. No problems ever since.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.