Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Activation

Options

Hi there

I bought the bitdefender total security that includes my cyber care in the shop. There they told me to follow the instructions that is displayed on www.my-cybercare.com/bitdefender. After i followed the instructions and filled in all the mandatory areas i clicked submit. I should then receive the email with the activation code, right? Well its been 3 days and countless emails to customer service team and they just say clear your browser data. If i try and re-enter all the mandatory fields it just say those with the unique code is already used. So I dont know where and how im going to get the activation code that I paid for

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Hi Member,

It is always advised to buy bitdefender product directly from their website in order to not face any issue in future.

As per your query, since you have bought the product from 3rd party website, you need to contact my-cybercare.com for the same. Since the code was not provided by bitdefender so it may not be possible for bitdefender support to help you in this case.

Rest, I am tagging bitdefender staff here to look if they can help you in anyway.

@Andy_BD, @Alex D.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)