Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

GravityZone reports

Options
I manage 13 sites using GZ. Each is configured to send two daily status reports. On 27 Jan, five of the sites received one report "A", and no site received report "B". On 28 Jan, all sites received both reports. On 29 Jan, six sites received report "A" and no site received report "B". And on 30 Jan, no reports.

The reports are sent to different email accounts hosted by different providers, so it's probably not a failure on the receiving end.

I tried to submit a ticket via the console, and got the "thank you" popup, but so far nothing in email from support to show the ticket was submitted.

1) Is it true that BD is retiring their enterprise products to concentrate on the more-profitable home market?

2) Is there any way to get support for the GZ product?

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @jkbd and thank you for reaching out!

We will have to take a closer look on the reporting issue, could you please provide me with the ticket number, so that I can push this forward? The Support Teams usually have a response time of up to 24 hours, but it's highly possible they have received an increased number of requests in this period and I can assure you they are running at full capacity now.

To answer the concerns raised above, Bitdefender is not retiring their Enterprise products, on the contrary, this has been one of our main focuses, to consolidate the portfolio and further develop both the Enterprise and Consumer Solutions. At Bitdefender, each customer is deeply valued, regardless of product choices and subscription type.

Our Community has undergone several changes in the past few months and it is mainly focused towards the Home User Solutions. This doesn't mean, in any way, that the Enterprise Solutions are not a priority. We do have in mind the necessity of Business Security support and we have also created a designated area for this, however, in some cases, support for the Enterprise Solutions can only be provided through the available contact channels in the special section on the official website.

This happens because, sometimes more information is required for troubleshooting the situations that Business Solutions users may encounter along the way, and such logs can only be transmitted and analyzed with the help of Enterprise Support Teams.

Have you tried to get in touch with our engineers via phone as well?

The contact numbers for all regions are available at the link below:

Thank you for your understanding and I hope the situation you have encountered is resolved in a timely manner.

Best wishes.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• jkbd
    Options
    hello Alexandru, and thank you for reaching out. Where you ask

"could you please provide me with the ticket number"

please note in my original post

"I tried to submit a ticket via the console, and got the "thank you" popup, but so far nothing in email from support to show the ticket was submitted."

I have not received any ticket number, no email to acknowledge the support request had been received.

And where you ask

"Have you tried to get in touch with our engineers via phone as well?"

oh, yes. And I was on hold for over 45 minutes, and then disconnected without ever being connected to a tech or a receptionist or anyone.

So, where you say

"This doesn't mean, in any way, that the Enterprise Solutions are not a priority."

What does it mean, when using the only two methods for submitting a support request get no response?

I look forward to your follow-up.
  • Alexandru_BD
    Options

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• jkbd
    Options
    thanks - I have replied