Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wallet disabled in Firefox?

Options

In firefox it says "Bitdefender wallet is off" and it won't let me turn it on.

I have to open bitdefender, where it tries to sell me password manager, to get to my wallet. Once there it will only load sites but it won't autofill the passwords in firefox anymore.

How do I fix this? I assume it has something to do with the new "password manager" it wants me to buy.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Takket,

Our support engineers have received a couple of reports regarding this behaviour. It appears that the Wallet is grayed out in the Firefox browser, although it appears active in Firefox Addons and the installed Bitdefender product. In other browsers, such as Internet Explorer, it works correctly. The situation is not related to the Password Manager.

The developers are looking into this and we are expecting further updates soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Takket
    Options

not sure if there has been an update to Bitdefender but my wallet is magically working again today!

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Takket and thank you for following up. I'm glad to hear this has been resolved for you. I can see that it's still work in progress and indeed some users confirmed it's up and running again.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• StevieTNZ
    Options

My Firefox updated to version 106.0.3 this morning. I unlocked my BitDefender Wallet (as I typically do), but it simply won't auto-fill webpages anymore. Is this a known bug? It was working before I shut down my computer, last night.

Running Windows 11 Home.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@StevieTNZ

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.