Bitdefender Mobile Security And Android 13

Kempie
Kempie ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Mobile Security

Hey,

Is Bitdefender Mobile ready for the upcoming Android 13?

Are you planning a new version that is compatible with 13...

Thanks,

Sven

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited October 2022

Bitdefender will release the android 13 compatible version once all the smartphone manufacturers or majority of smartphone manufacturers will release the android 13 upgrade for their respective devices.

Also, the latest version of bitdefender mobile security for android should be compatible with android 13 without any issues.

For more information, kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hey all,

I have the Android 13 update on my S22 galaxy and everything works fine...

But i have one question, the new security tab in setting gives a warning that device security is not activated... I know now that this is the build in AV from Mc Affee ....can i activate that or wil this interfere with Bitdefender Security.?

Like Windows, when you install an anti virus it deactivates Windows Defender..

Thanks for your answers,

Sven

• Hi @Kempie,

If my understanding is correct, you are running another security solution alongside Bitdefender?

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hey Alexandru,

I'm not using another security product alongside Bitdefender.

Just with the new Android 13 the security and privacy setting is Renewed and now it says that i should activatie device security.

I didn't activate it because i have Bitdefender installed, but my question is can i activate it and if no can't Bitdefender disable the notification like if you install Bitdefender on Windows it disable Windows Defender.....

• Hi @Kempie,

You can activate it. This will not interfere with the Bitdefender solution.

Cheers

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user