Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Endpoint products compatibility issue with Azure Code Signing (ACS) program

Options
redhot
edited July 2023 in Enterprise Security

Hello everybody,

Does Bitdefender Endpoint products must be running a version of Microsoft Windows that has been updated to support the Azure Code Signing (ACS) program, which replaced the deprecated cross-signing program?

KB5022661—Windows support for the Azure Code Signing program - Microsoft Support

Thanks in Advance

@redhot

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Since you need help with business product, @Alex_Dr or @Andra_B (they both provide support for business products) could take a look here and help you with the issue.

Also, you can always contact the Bitdefender business support:

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Yes, Bitdefender Endpoint products must be running a version of Microsoft Windows that has been updated to support the Azure Code Signing (ACS) program. The ACS program replaced the deprecated cross-signing program in 2019, and Bitdefender Endpoint products that are not running a version of Windows that supports ACS will not be able to verify the authenticity of files that have been signed using ACS.

The minimum version of Windows that supports ACS is Windows 10 version 1809 (also known as the November 2018 Update). If you are running an older version of Windows, you will need to update your operating system in order to use Bitdefender Endpoint products with ACS.

You can check the version of Windows that you are running by opening the System window. To do this, press Windows+Pause on your keyboard. In the System window, look for the Version number. The version number will be something like 10.0.18363. If the version number is less than 1809, then you will need to update your operating system.

To update your operating system, you can use the Windows Update feature. To open Windows Update, press Windows+I on your keyboard. In the Windows Update window, click on the Check for updates button. Windows will then check for updates and install any that are available.

Once you have updated your operating system to a version that supports ACS, you will be able to use Bitdefender Endpoint products with ACS.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• redhot
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Gjoksi Thank you. But we are now discussing in this forum, need exact information.

@Flexx Thank you for your details reply, though already I go through that Microsoft KB 2 months before.

I explore other products like Trend Micro, ESET etc. where I found the below URLs about Azure Code Signing (ACS) program as an IMPORTANT BULLETIN / Notice / Warning. Please visit the below -

IMPORTANT BULLETIN: Trend Micro Server and Endpoint Protection Agent Minimum Windows Version Requirements for Updated Binaries After Mid-February 2023

Running ESET on Windows 10, Windows Server 2022 and older? | ESET End of Life

Now the fact is that did not Bitdefender announce anything for Azure Code Signing (ACS) program before?

If yes then when was that posted?

To which Bitdefender products and version will be added with this Azure Code Signing (ACS) program?

Thanks in Advance

@redhot

edit: I deleted 4 of your duplicate posts. For additional help, please rephrase your question as needed.

Thank you, Scott

• redhot
    Options

I tried to post several times, but always it was showing on editor. Cross-check the editor please @Scott

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Mike_BD or @Alexandru_BD do you have any information on your end regarding the issue with @redhot editor, and duplicate posts?

TIA

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Mike_BD
    Options

@Scott - checked, nothing seems out of order.

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB