Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

how can i renew the sub when i see Error 1015

Options

this is funny, i cant renew, cant contact support, cant update the software, cant delete it? What can i do?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@kokod ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums. @Alexandru_BD , @Mike_BD , this appears to be a CloudFlare error that can only be fixed at your end.

Would you be kind enough to investigate the issue for this member?

Thank you, and have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

• drawbars
    drawbars Bruce Wahler
    Options

I'm having the same problem when I try to add seats to my Bitdefender subscription. I can click the Update button, can choose an upgrade, but then it blocks me. Is this a general problem, and how does one solve it?

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited May 17
    Options

Hello,

The error 1015 occurs when Cloudflare's security system receives a large request volume from your IP address and bans you. Rate limiting refers to the practice of restricting the number of requests or connections that a client can make to the server within a specific time period. It's a mechanism used to control and manage the flow of incoming requests to protect the server from being overwhelmed or abused.

This is not known to be a general problem, however now that I see two reports about this, I'll ask our web team to have a closer look. Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• drawbars
    drawbars Bruce Wahler
    Options

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the quick reply. In this particular case, I was in the process of protecting two more PCs, then trying to extend my license. I was OK clicking the Upgrade button, but when I selected an upgrade and clicked the Buy button (not sure of the name), I became blocked. At this point, I am blocked from your support pages, and even accessing www.bitdefender.com! 😠

Regards,

Bruce