Bitdefender services are not responding

VictorK
VictorK
edited January 2022 in General Topics

Message in the taskbar "Bitdefender services are not responding. Please restart your computer".

I already made 2 restarts but the problem persists.

Although according to notification area icon (Bitdefender Agent) BD is not working the widget is GREEN

This is the 4th time that this is happening and every time I have to do a Repair of my BD installation.

I don't want to do an Uninstall and reinstall since this would affect all my current settings.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Comments

• Bonjour, j'ai un problème similaire depuis la mise à jour ce matin de windows 10 version version 20H2; le widget mentionne "Les services Bitdefender ne répondent pas" cerclé de rouge au lieu d'être en vert ! de plus l'icone de notification (Bitdefender agent) est passé en gris clair au lieu d'être en rouge !

La demande de redémarrage (s) de l'ordinateur ne change en rien le NON fonctionnement de Bitdefender ....l'option d'installation avec un fichier exécutable à partir du compte CENTRAL non plus d'ailleurs !!!

Si qqu'un a une solution viable ...suis preneur...sinon j'attendrai lundi le SAV

• I have the same problem on one of my devices. Please help

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] ✭✭✭✭✭

@RobertMont ,

This bug was scheduled to be fixed with an update, but apparently, the update did not fix it entirely. A workaround was proposed in the topic below:

@Alexandru_BD , do you have any comments to add? He is our Forum Administrator.

Have a great day.

Regards,
    Phil

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited May 9

Hi @RobertMont,

Does the device meet the minimum system requirements to install Bitdefender? Do you have any other security solutions installed on that device? If the system requirements are met and no other security solutions are present, and the error doesn't go away after the restart, then I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with the Bitdefender engineers by choosing one of the contact channels listed here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

This applies if you are getting the error described at the beginning of this thread - Bitdefender services are not responding. Please restart your computer. If you receive the error Bitdefender services are loading, please wait, then this is another story and we are waiting for the fix to be deployed via automated update.

State your contact reason, then choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket.
    Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user