The Defenders of the month are the Community superheroes

123457»

Comments

• Congratulations to everyone!!!😎

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• fedor
    fedor mod
    edited October 4

Félicitations aux défendeurs.

• Petersl
    Petersl ✭✭✭

Gratz to all defenders of the month.

• congrats to all defenders… cheers… 😁

• Flanksy
    Flanksy ✭✭✭

Congratulations Everyone😊

The guardians of the digital realm

Bitdefender Premium Security, Digital Identity Protection user

Bitdefender Gravityzone user

• Thanks very much , incredible feature & unexpected happiness knocked on the door 😍. would you plz explain where can i find this prize in my central account ? i ld like to suggest that plz add a highlighted option right inside the bitdefender & central app about that.

• it was the 1st month of asking few questions here & i got such awesome surprising reward in return , i never imagined about that , wow. thx v much, but i am unable to find any alert or information about that in my central account , why ? membership days count is hard to remember all the time so how can i find this reward ?

• Hello @Rock.87,

It's all about encouraging engagement, so regardless if you posted questions, needed help or gave answers, if you make it on the Defenders of the month leaderboard, you will be awarded a one month validity extension for your antivirus and the "Defender of the month" title which will be displayed next to your username for the ongoing month, and you can keep this title for as long as you are featured in the leaderboard.

Now, regarding the validity extensions, I guarantee these are being added by my colleagues for all Defenders of the month (except for av free ofc), since I personally request them to be added. However, there is no way to 'flag' these modifications in your Central account and highlight them in some way. But it's really simple to keep track of them. You know when you've purchased the subscription / license and what was the initial expiration date, right? So, just do the maths. 😉

And you are most welcome, thank you for your contributions in the community! 👍️

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Regards! thx a lot. Nice feature. but plz specify your sentence :

' if you make it on the Defenders of the month leader board ''
    do u mean i need to ask ,reply questions in the leader board section ? or i can ask in the specific space as i did before ?

• Cheers @Rock.87,

There are two leaderboards in the community. The first displays the All Time Leaders on the forum and the second one displays the top contributors - Defenders of the month for the closing month. The data gets updated at the beginning of each month and the top 10 members with the most posts will be featured there.
    You are not conditioned to post in a specific section of the forum, you can post anywhere. More comments and threads, more chances to keep the title and win validity extensions. Questions can be asked, but it's equally important to help other members as well and contribute to discussions where you feel you may have the knowledge to help.

Another thing to keep in mind when posting is that you should avoid posting or creating fluff/meaningless comments - if we conclude the existence of posts with the clear intention of bringing up your post counts, you will be penalized and you will not be allowed to participate in the current or next monthly competition. Continuing to post meaningless comments may lead to a disqualification from both the monthly and the yearly Defenders programs.

I hope things are clearer now.

Thanks!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user