Game Mode Icon Tray

Lately Bit Defender Total Security 2010 will go into game mode, however the icon tray will say it is not in game mode and gives an option to enable Game Mode.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

Thank you. B)

Comments

• Hello,

Please provide me with more details about the issue. Try to reproduce the steps you take. Also please mention with what games is the issue reproducing; are the games in fullscreen mode ? Windowed Mode?

Thank you and looking forward to your answer!

Regards,

• Seems to be another case where BitDefender does not like Windows 7 Custom DPI (120%). If I set it to the default (125%) DPI the tray icon and game mode status/switch works properly. Strange.

• Hello,

Indeed we recommend having set the DPI to 96 as may not work properly with a custom value however, the custom DPI feature will be available with the 2011 version of BitDefender.

Regards,

• Looking forward to the 2011 version. Great support and great product! B)

• Also a Similar problem that exists with IS2010 on Win xp sp2, it has been cropping up for ages, seems to be as a result of updates,but it does actually go to game mode as if you check to firewall/update/realtime protection, you should see that updates are off, firewall is set to permissive and the av side of things is relaxed too,so it is just a GUI issue,

• Hi Escapedturkey,

I am pleased to let you know that we have already released the BETA 1 version of the BitDefender 2011 version. If you are curious to see the new features and the new design please stick around as I will post more details about it along with instructions on how to install the new version.

Best regards,

• thanks for the shiaring