Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No activation code

Viraj
Viraj Dr

Madam/Sir,

Ref:- order ID 238249335

Since I already had 52-53 days of previous subscription,my upgrading for 1 more year wasn't difficult.

However, either I lost the email /message providing an Activation Code,and so don't have one.

I tried to later type in my previous Activation Code ( for which 53 days' protection was on) but didn't work.

I have 2 requests:

Please send an Activation Code/ Key for my Reference.

Second, I need to ADD 2 more years' protection with BD TS.

BD Central shows - Desktop not protected and yet as per the attachments you will note,it is protected. My mobile also is.

Sadly,I couldn't upload the snaps as I don't have them in PDF format.

I might try to but seems somethings wrong with conversion.

Regards,

Viraj Pradhan

Answers

• Hello @Viraj,

First and foremost, thank you for renewing your cybersecurity solution with Bitdefender.

Based on my findings, the order number you have provided belongs to an automatic renewal of your Total Security subscription which was extended 4 days ago. When the automatic renewal feature is kept enabled, the validity of your security solution is extended automatically, without having to enter a new activation code.

Should you require more specific assistance for your subscription, you can get in touch with the Bitdefender Support teams by choosing one of the contact channels listed here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

State your contact reason / choose request category, then choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

The Support representatives can answer any questions you may have regarding your Bitdefender account.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user