Modem Hit By Vpn + Suspected Virus Attack

Hi !
I Need Your Urgent Help plz respond asap. " a few days ago i was connected to the internet through bitdefender vpn ( double hop ) , i forgot to switch off the vpn before shutting down my pc, when i restarted the pc it stopped my internet connection, i thought that it's happening cuz of the kill switch , i disabled the kill switch , changed the connecting wire, uninstalled ( with revo uninstaller ) the bitdefender vpn ( which did not help then uninstalled bitdefender va revo uninstaller ) but nothing worked. anyhow all of the bitdefender files were deleted through the Red ( complete ) deletion method of rivo uninstaller.
Then i attached my cell phone with the pc through a usb port & tried the tethering method, this time the internet started working. all of the sudden the bitdefender started downloading/installing automatically , it was v strange , anyhow i let it be installed. then i stopped tethering and put the internet cable in the pc again, but there was no internet again.
There was a small internet data shown in the D.U. meter bar but no website could be browsed with this display '' no internet '' . then i tried to establish vpn connection and unexpectedly it became on and all of the internet started working fine . in short the internet was all ok with vpn but non working without bitdefender vpn.
i reinstalled the windows using clean installation method but the prob was still there. it was the 1st time in my life that such kind of prb was faced. i had to call my isp which took hours to be in contact, they reconfigured my modem & then all things were fixed.
why did the bitdefender vpn generated such big problem just for not shutting it down b4 the pc ?
I started using my pc for a day or two, then a new problem was raised. while i was commenting on the youtube my keyboard started writing alphabet V insane. i hit the backspace & delete keys but it did not stop , checked my keyboard thoroughly but it was just fine , i clicked on the search bar of start menu but it was also not working. only the Left Click Button could stop typing v and releasing the mouse started again that mess.
About 23 years ago i faced such kind of virus , backspace or the delete button could hold the insane auto typing at that time, i was chating at that time and that virus jumped to the computer of that person ( in usa ) who was communicating with me😜.
Anyhow it was strange , i changed the keyboard , the prb was gone , i reattach the previous keyboard, nothing happened. as i was using best security measures of bitdefender total security even then it happened and there was a chance of a virus so i installed malware bytes premium ( trail ) to deep inspect the pc , but it also did could not find anything😯.
Would you plz mind to inform that was the 1st prb raised cuz of virus or vpn prb ? why the bit reinstalled without my concern automatically ? what was that ? why this auto insane writing like a virus ? As a journalist i ve so many enemies including politicians , so i can't ignore these weird things.
As u said users should be using bitdefender central when they post here to participate in the honorary memberships , i ld like to be excluded from this rule until the fix is availed because i ve to use another solution as bitdefender failed to defend my pc, but i am still v hopeful that we ll be able to find a fix , that's why i am here again.
Should i reinstall the windows 10 pro again ? or what to do next ? plz help asap. looking forward🧐 to get an advice from the best community of the security solutions i ve ever experienced.
Best Regards.