Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Game Mode Fault

Options

post-14196-1251939754_thumb.jpgI have mentioned this before in another post but there is no way to prevent this without

1, disabling my screen saver,

2, disable the auto app detection

but then there would be no improvement on the 2008 product range, and i prefer to have my screen saver,

also there is no way of changing the scan settings for when game mode is active ,as any de select of options stays the same after it disabled, for instance if i am playing a game i don't need accessed files to be scanned slowing the game down, also causing it to produce a general protection fault,but i would expect that the web traffic would be monitored as you may have im chat/voice app such as x-fire or teamspeak running at the same time,why did you not let the user configure these setting independently of normal mode settings??? i mean what is the point of adding new features that .

A: do not work as they should

B: are not user configurable,without affecting setting when they are not in use

as they are of no real benefit to the end user pointless,that said next year all they should do is make this work 100%on any hardware/software config