Viewing History

Updated from AV2009 to AV 2010. No Problems after several annoying reboots to stablize. However, there is one issue. With AV2009 when I'd click to view log history it automatically opened. With AV2010 it opens with dreamweaver - This I don't want. Which program should I use to view history. I thought I't would be an easy default within the program.

Comments

• same was here.

when i wanted to see a history, i could only look at the code with dreamweaver opened by BD.

eventually i manually fixed this glitch by assigning IE as a default to open xml files.

• same was here.

when i wanted to see a history, i could only look at the code with dreamweaver opened by BD.

eventually i manually fixed this glitch by assigning IE as a default to open xml files.

I did the same thing -exactly! However, this is the sort of thing that they should take into consideration. Yes, they can easily tell us that hey, it's your fault - your machine is set up to open .xml files with dreamweaver. However, in AV 2009 they deveoped the program so we had to do nothing but click "history" etc.. I went back to 2009 as I was having too many issues with 2010.