Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My Online Scanner Shows No Activity

Options

I have used bitdefender on the same computer before without any problem. Now, as I use the online scanner, it goes well until updating the antivirus engine, and the antivirus signature. Both reached 100%, and it just stop there! No more activity. The only button that is there is only cancel.

What is going wrong? How can I solve this? I tried this twice and it gives the same result (I cancel it, as cancel button is the only button available) and restart, with the same result).

Help, please!

Comments

• I have used bitdefender on the same computer before without any problem. Now, as I use the online scanner, it goes well until updating the antivirus engine, and the antivirus signature. Both reached 100%, and it just stop there! No more activity. The only button that is there is only cancel.

What is going wrong? How can I solve this? I tried this twice and it gives the same result (I cancel it, as cancel button is the only button available) and restart, with the same result).

Help, please!

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I have used the online scanner numerous times in the past without any issues. I have tried removing the add-on controls and allowing the active-x control to re-install the online scanner. That did not work either. I have tried both changing the folders to scan as well as leaving the default settings. Either way will start the download process. Both status bars reach 100% and freeze. I've let it sit for a LONG time and it never does anything. Hitting cancel does nothing either (other than grey out the cancel button). I end up having to end the task through the task manager.

I'm guessing there are a lot more than just 2 of us having this issue.

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Use the Quick Scanner to scan you machine:

http://quickscan.bitdefender.com

Thank you.