Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Failed Because Bitdefender Could Not Connect To The Bitdefender Servers. You Can Activat

Options

I installed internet security 2010 after uninstalling norton internet security 2009 and I received the error above. Is there any work around or patch to be able to connect to the server so my registration process will be successful. Please reply.

System: Toshiba laptop with windows 7 64 bit version 4 gigabytes ram 500 gigabyte hdd

Comments

• I installed internet security 2010 after uninstalling norton internet security 2009 and I received the error above. Is there any work around or patch to be able to connect to the server so my registration process will be successful. Please reply.

System: Toshiba laptop with windows 7 64 bit version 4 gigabytes ram 500 gigabyte hdd

Hi rtega1,

Did you fully uninstall Norton?

You don't have any other anti-malware?

With older Norton soft I had to use Cccleaner to deinstall it completely, using the safe mode ( an extra boring manipulation ) and fumble in the registry basis.

I do not recommend to modify the registry basis, unless it is necessary - but you can check with CCleaner (or other) if you still find old Norton keys, dll, that should not be there. (I used it to get rid off a Nero soft that prevented me from installing another one.)

To be used with caution anyway.

Maybe a bd tech will send you a fix soon. :huh:

Regards

:)

L.