Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refund Is Being Ignored

Options

I have asked for a refund twice though the support section on the Bitdefender site. I do get an e-mail saying my request is received, but after that it's total silence. I did get a mail form the "BitDefender Customer Care Team" today asking me to fill in a survey since I contacted their support a while ago......so the request must have been reported as solved or closed I'm afraid. My concern is that my 30 days refund period will soon end and I start to get the feeling I'm ignored until it does.

If I try to go to the customer support site it tells me the page has been removed, or is no longer available. I have no other way to contact you then through this forum. Please solve my ticket or tell me what the status is.

Ticket number is 201008141013004

Comments

• George R.
    edited August 2010
    Options

Hello vanalst

I am sorry for the delay you experienced. A customer service representative will contact you in the following 24hours via email.

Please be assured that all customer requests are handled professionally and as convenient as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.