Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[solved]product Activation Reminder Internet Security 2010

Options

Hello,

I purchased 2 Bitdefender Internet Security 2010 for 3 user-license each and have installed on my laptops and home computers in my home. I activated both and only received one confirmation email which I comfirmed. I have also tried to do the instructions for activation again and don't receive an email, however I keep getting the pop-up to activate the product. How do I get this to stop, it's very annoying. "C:\program files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdwizreg.exe /account" have done this several times, no email and pop-up continues.

Comments

• Hello,

I purchased 2 Bitdefender Internet Security 2010 for 3 user-license each and have installed on my laptops and home computers in my home. I activated both and only received one confirmation email which I comfirmed. I have also tried to do the instructions for activation again and don't receive an email, however I keep getting the pop-up to activate the product. How do I get this to stop, it's very annoying. "C:\program files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdwizreg.exe /account" have done this several times, no email and pop-up continues.

Hi Coyote Crafts,

What do you mean you activated both and only... You could activate two out of three machines, is that right? You put the right email, the right password, I guess?

On the one that does not work, you could install BD?

1) You do not have another antimalware soft?

2) You deactivated Windows firewall?

Did you try one of the following links on Bd knowledgebase?

the first one to get contact,

BD contact

the other for registration

BD registration 2010

registration info

The support will probably help you soon to activate the last one.

Regards,

:)

L.

• George R.
    edited September 2010
    Options

@Lionet: Thanks :D

@Coyote Crafts: Your account has been confirmed.