Need Torrent Virus Guard Information

I need some information about Torrent Virus Guard powered by Bitdefender, how to configure and use it. Any user guide or kb article for it by Bitdefender?

Comments

• csalgau
    csalgau ✭✭
    edited December 2011

As far as I see BitTorrent Inc. is implementing our engines on their own and, as such, are responsible for the functioning and layout of their application. From the configuration scripts I believe it is pretty much capable of doing what it says it does. We probably have a press-release announcing this somewhere, but apart from that, you'll have to contact de developers for further information.

• Hi Catalin

I appreciate your prompt reply.

I have read about it from Malwarecity News

Can someone use it with other Security Solution installed? And how can I contact developers for further information?

• On first look, the app appears to keep itself confined to the utorrent App folder. I'd give it a try. You'll probably have no problems with it, as it does not scan anything else that what it receives from utorrent.

• From where do I download its offline installer?

• As stated before, you should try contacting BitTorrent Inc. for any information/redistributable versions of their own products.