Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Product Refund Request

Options

I purchased BitDefender 2011 and before downloading the software and activating the account, I went to customer care support and requested a refund (within one hour of the purchase). I never received a reply. I have since send numerous messages through customer care support and still not one rely. It appears that BitDefender does not want ot honor it's 30 day money back guarantee advertised on its website. If anyone knows how to get someone at BitDefender to respond to me, I'd appreciate some advice. I'm still in the 30 day period.

Comments

• I'm terribly sorry you're disappointed with Bitdefender. The money will be returned to you safely. Either contact them by phone

U.S. call: 1-954-928-2870,

or by e-mail: sales@bitdefender.com,

I have patience is to announce today the technical support of my country is experiencing the problem.

Remember, though, Bitdefender is an excellent security solution

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• I'm terribly sorry you're disappointed with Bitdefender. The money will be returned to you safely. Either contact them by phone

U.S. call: 1-954-928-2870,

or by e-mail: sales@bitdefender.com,

I have patience is to announce today the technical support of my country is experiencing the problem.

Remember, though, Bitdefender is an excellent security solution

Thank you. I will try that. No problems with the product. Just the support.

• George R.
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hello Robert,

I have traced your requests and understand the situation you are in. I will offer you the possibility of merging the two subscription and if you do not wish to choose this option, I will issue the refund as requested.

While I am sorry for the delay, I can guarantee there is no foul play involved.

This discussion has been closed.