Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Certificate Problem Requires Answers

Options

@Daniel - Greetings!

-- I am not a security expert and, therefore, ask that you help me understand why I am rather consistently encountering challenges to BitDefender's certificates. Please see attached.

2011-04-11_070026.gif

-- What is the mechanism by which Bitdefender inserts itself into the certification/authentication path to advise me that a website/page is safe or not? Is that necessary, since I have implicitly "trusted" Bitdefender by installing its software?

Thanks & regards. :)

Comments

• zeus.bd
    zeus.bd ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @Daniel - Greetings!

-- I am not a security expert and, therefore, ask that you help me understand why I am rather consistently encountering challenges to BitDefender's certificates. Please see attached.

2011-04-11_070026.gif

-- What is the mechanism by which Bitdefender inserts itself into the certification/authentication path to advise me that a website/page is safe or not? Is that necessary, since I have implicitly "trusted" Bitdefender by installing its software?

Thanks & regards. :)

Hi ,

Sorry for the late response , we have been looking into the problem. It seems to be a problem on their side also , we'll fix things in TrafficLight and make it work and also try to contact them so that they will be aware of their issues.

Test showed that on a clean install of firefox for example , without TrafficLight installed the same allert showed up.

Best regards,

Daniel.

• Unknown
    Options

if you can't installed TrafficLight,please contact the customer services.

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

This issue has been fixed.

Thank you for your feedback.

Have a nice day.