Vsserv 100 % Of Cpu
Vsserv comes up on my process list and it takes up 100 percent of my cpu. I cant use my computer or get any work done during this time. Please help.
In order to help you, I need you to tell me what operating system are you using, it's ram memory and what antivirus did you use before and how did you remove it. Also, please send me a log with our support tool. Steps on how to generate it are available below:
1. First please unplug the Internet cable from your computer or disable the Wireless adaptor if you are using one. This prevents the supporttools files from being automatically uploaded.
2. Click on Start and then choose My Computer/Computer.
3. Browse to:
C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011
- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition
4. Double-click on the supporttool.exe file - if you are using Vista or Windows 7, right-click on the supporttool application file and select Run as Administrator
5. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish
6. A file will be created on your desktop. Please move it to a location of your choice (i.e. move it on your c:\ drive)
7. Reconnect your internet cable (only after you have moved the file to the new location)
8. Upload the created file HERE
9. Include a detailed description of the issue you are encountering and a screenshot of the error message, if there is one.
10. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link and also with a link to this topic .
Microsoft windows xp media center edition version 2002 service pack 3
1.00 GB of RAM
i used AVG antivirus 8.5 and unistalled it with the uninstaller from their website0
how do i upload the file? i cant seem to figure it out.0
Under the window where you can type a text, you have a button named "Choose a file', use it in order to search for the support tool you have generated, click on 'Open' and then on 'UPLOAD'.
I am waiting for your PM.
I cant seem to upload the file. It says "Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file" after i find the file and it upload. its a zip file and i moved it to another place other than my desktop just as the instructions say.
Also, this is the first forum i have ever poseted in and dont really know what im doing0
In your inbox you will find an e-mail from me (the ticket ID created is 201104161002571). Please reply me with the files you have created and I will come with an answer in the shortest time possible.
Bitdefender products are now a junk of shjt. so many problems have not been fixed. even the old problems are still there. [sigh]0
As the new Bitdefender 2013 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.
Apart from the fact that the 2013 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.
Please check out this announcement: