Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2009 License Key For 2012 Products?

Options

Hi,

I'm currently running bitdefender internet security 2011 with my old 2009 product key and I still have 9 months of subscription left

Can I use the same license when 2012 comes out? or have to buy new one?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Yes, all BitDefender upgrades are free of charge with a valid license key :)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

• Hello,

Yes, all BitDefender upgrades are free of charge with a valid license key :)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

sorry that I have a follow-up question.

The valid date is continue counting down or there is a new valid day for updated version.

Since I was an 2011 version with Expires day in 45 days, but still 45 days in 2012 one.

Thanks!

• The number of days left on your license doesn't change simply because you upgraded versions. The days remaining is the same regardless of which version you are using. If you BOUGHT an additional year, then that would add 365 days to whatever your current remainder is.

Regards,

• I currently am still using BitDefender 2009 on my older machines using Windows XP. My license is about to expire and all I want to do is renew my license without having to purchase and install new software. However, I can't find a way to do that. Every attempt I make directs me toward Bitdefender 2016.??

Thanks for your time.

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

Bitdefender 2009 reached its End of Life in November 2011 so I am pretty sure it is not available for download and I doubt that a new license will be compatible that far back. To get details and full help on renewing your license you should contact Bitdefender via email at bitsy@bitdefender.com.

Ro.