Problem With Account Bitdefender

I can`t view my licenses in my account when go on https://my.bitdefender.com/. when I click “View my licenses” brower load a time, after show “control panel” same just login

Comments

• Hello Van Quang,

It seems that you have a large number of license keys under your current account. Are you a reseller by any chance?

Can you also send a screenshot of the MyAccount screen via PM?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

• Hello Van Quang,

It seems that you have a large number of license keys under your current account. Are you a reseller by any chance?

why you know my account has multiple licenses. that the personal nature of my own. There are no straight answer to the problem I'm having?

• Hi George,

I am facing the same problem also. Our company is having quite a number of computers. I am not able to view the license key, is there anywhere I can solve this problem. Thank you.

Hello Van Quang,

• George R.
    edited August 2011

Hello,

I have sent additional follow-up emails requesting information that will help us determine why you are encountering this issue with the new MyAccount interface.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.