Bsod During Game

Ano Mally
edited August 2011 in Slowdown

Greetings,

I've got a Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 and I am having problems with BSOD quite often during a game (Steam game, Left 4 Dead 2). Yet I switched to "game mode" of the antivirus.

I suspected Bitdefender as the cause of the BSOD repeatedly ; I have sent my dump files on a forum where they have confirmed it.

Probably caused by : bdfndisf6.sys

So, can you help me please ? I am tired of the many problems of Bitdefender (between false positives, Bitdefender put itself in quarantines, etc.). I feel that the quality of this software decreases over the years... :( but that's another debate, sorry.

Thank you,

Regards.

Comments

• Yeah, a new one BSOD tonight ! :)

• o_sala
    edited September 2011

I dont think this is BD related. Check your computer logs at EventViewer. Mostly BSODs are caused by faulty RAMs.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi :)

As the new Bitdefender 2013 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2013 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

Please check out this announcement:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=42

Thank you.