Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

On/off Button Malfunction?

Options

I have used the block keyword program and entered in some keywords that I do not want to be searched on the computer. I typed them in and tested it and it worked. GREAT! Problem: When it blocks it, a bar comes up at the top of the window and there is a power icon. This power icon allows you to turn on and off this blocking mechanism [so I think]. So to test it, I turned it off, then to my surprise, I was not prompted to put in a password by bitdefender to allow me to actually turn it off. So it was turned off then I searched the keyword and it was allowed to go through, and was not blocked! I looked at the parental controls, and it says on for keyword filtering, but clearly, it has allowed me to use that keyword. Please help me on guiding me on how the on/off button can either be disabled or password protected.

I would very much appreciate it! This Parental control feature is urgent!

-Ro

Comments

• Hello,

On what age is the Parental Control profile set to? Please post a screenshot of the "power icon" you are referring to.