Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Feedback On Safebox

Dear Bitdefender:

First, thanks for such a superb product! It is a incredibly easy to use, powerful, security suite. After years of being a loyal Webroot user, I purchased Bitdefender Total Security 2012 for my new Dell 17" XPS L702X after attempting to allow myself to have the pre-installed McAfee on my system. Sure enough, I became infected after a few months. Anyway, I had some feedback regarding the Safebox feature.

1. Expand included cloud-based storage capacity from 2GB to at least 10GB.
  2. Offer more storage capacity options at more competitive rates (compared to options such as Carbonite or Mozy).

Now I know online backup solutions isn't your primary business, but I feel this could be something implemented fairly inexpensively and marketed extremely well. Thus, this would seem to be a good business decision. You would have an edge over other companies by not only providing some of the best protection but also streamlining that protection with a complementary backup solution that actually makes sense. The current pricing system seems too much and the paltry 2GB that's included is not appealing for users to try it seriously in my opinion. I think Bitdefender users are typically knowledgeable consumers with more IT needs than the average consumer. We don't choose McAfee or Norton even though they are the mainstream solutions.

Thus, I think a good strategy to improve Safebox is first slowly expanding storage capacity and storage capacity upgrade options while altering the pricing scheme. This could occur as you upgrade your SANs. After that, refine the GUI console for Safebox for better usability, monitoring, scheduling, et cetera.

Please take this into consideration and I believe we'll start to see Bitdefender attract more and more converts.

Sincerely, Derek C. from Nashville, Tennessee

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello

This year the Safebox will suffer some major changes. I can not provide you more details because for now the information is confidential, but please note that your feedback is appreciated and will be taken in consideration.

Take care.

• Se7en
    Se7en ✭✭

I suggest to consider these 2 options:

1) Encrypting sync (Avoid of risk unprotected data transfers between PC and cloud)

2) Encrypting data storage (I don't want to let anybody see my data stored in Safebox)

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

I will take your requests in consideration and I will get back to you with an answer after these get approved.

Take care.