Rescue Mode And Startup Booting

There should be an option of "Rescue Mode" in the Windows startup booting options, if not possible then a key e.g F7 shows the Rescue Mode.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi Omer

Rescue Mode was not designed to be a second operating system for a machine(dual boot).

It's just a special environment for malware removal and should be used only for that.

Take care.

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

When I restart my PC to Rescue Mode, after that I keep prompting either to load Windows 7 or Rescue Mode during start up, which is just like Dual Boot.

The suggested feature is available :) or it is bug?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi :)

Have you restarted properly from Rescue Mode?(by pressing Reboot)

If not, that line will remain on startup.

Take care.

• Rampant
    Rampant ✭✭

The boot menu, you can call a space, if I understand correctly what the conversation.

• Hi :)

Have you restarted properly from Rescue Mode?(by pressing Reboot)

If not, that line will remain on startup.

Take care.

Yes, I restarted properly from Rescue Mode.

The boot menu, you can call a space, if I understand correctly what the conversation.

I could not understand, kindly elaborate further. Are you talking about changes made to boot manager?

• Rampant
    Rampant ✭✭
    edited May 2012

I say that the boot menu can be accessed by pressing the "space" on the keyboard will also be available for recovery mode Bitdefender.

ALAZH.jpg

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

Hi Rampant

That was not the case. I sorted this. Actually the bug is that once you boot to Rescue Mode and then reboot the PC, Dual Boot is displayed, and proceed to normal booting of Wiindows 7. After the desktop is loaded and you properly Shutdown the PC, the said problem of Dual Boot gone.

So the Dual Boot will be displayed only once and first time when you rebooted from the Rescue Mode.

• So the Dual Boot will be displayed only once and first time when you rebooted from the Rescue Mode.

I found that to be the case too.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Hi Rampant

That was not the case. I sorted this. Actually the bug is that once you boot to Rescue Mode and then reboot the PC, Dual Boot is displayed, and proceed to normal booting of Wiindows 7. After the desktop is loaded and you properly Shutdown the PC, the said problem of Dual Boot gone.

So the Dual Boot will be displayed only once and first time when you rebooted from the Rescue Mode.

Hello Omer :)

Why do you consider this method an issue?

The menu is functioning as designed.

Take care.