COMMUNITY UPGRADE

Step 1 - clean-up of all spam posts & accounts.
Step 2 - new content developement
Step 3 - visual overhaul

Safebox Account

Se7enSe7en ✭✭
edited April 2012 in Safebox

Hi, I have running BD Internet Security 2012 and just installed Safebox as a standalone SW. But when I 've chosen to "Use existing account for Safebox" it shows 0.01GB free only. Why? Is it because I don't have a Total Security account/license?

So there is a solution to create another/new account in order to obtain 2GB free space or what it works ?!??

Comments

• Hello :)

Welcome back.

Please send me via PM the mail address that you used to create that account.

Thank you.

• Hello :)

We are currently investigating this issue and I will get back to you with an answer.

Have a great week!

• Se7enSe7en ✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Hello :)

We are currently investigating this issue and I will get back to you with an answer.

Have a great week!

It works OK since I have used iPhone app for access. Consequently PC version started to shows 2GB free space as well...
  • edited April 2012

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback.

I've tested that combination and is working great with the same account.

I can tell that the Premium subscriptions are also working great on mobile platforms.

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/safebox.html#pricing

Have a great weekend!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.