Update Failed

ozziebear
ozziebear ✭✭✭

Hi Christian...Today when I checked my event history, I noticed that two updates had failed. Since then there have been four successfull updates. There are no logs for the failed updates so I can't tell if they were later installed sucessfully or not. In other words, am I still missing two updates? I would suggest that Bitdefender show a log for the failed updates so we can see for ourselves if we are missing an update.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012

Hello :)

Welcome back.

No, you didn't miss the 2 updates. In that moment the update could not be downloaded, but the product always download all the updates available on the servers(the update process is incremental).

If after that moment the updates were installed, that means you are up to date.

The logs can be generated, but you will need to activate some logging processes with some tools.

Take care.

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Hello :)

Welcome back.

No, you didn't miss the 2 updates. In that moment the update could not be downloaded, but the product always download all the updates available on the servers(the update process is incremental).

If after that moment the updates were installed, that means you are up to date.

The logs can be generated, but you will need to activate some logging processes with some tools.

Take care.

Thank you for the quick response. I understand the process now.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi :)

Welcome back.

Let me know if you have other questions regarding this process.

Take care.