Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bsod While Installing Trafficlight

Options

I was going through the install process for TrafficLight on my computer and the install process was running until all of a sudden a BSOD came up for DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS for bdfwfpf.sys. My computer is Windows 7 x64. I have other security software on my computer (Agnitum Outpost Free) and it does the same when Avast or other security software is installed because some security software thinks of bdfwfpf.sys as a rootkit or a malicious program and I think the filter driver system needs to be redone to provide better compatibility with other third-party security software.

Plus, when TrafficLight installs successfully with no other security software installed my downloads no longer finish completing at the last byte and just hang there. I think the filtering system needs a redesign for the next version of TrafficLight.

If you can make these improvements, that would be greatly appreciated as I intend on running TrafficLight as a part of my computer's security system.

Comments