Win32.worm.vb.npm Problem

2»

Comments

• Please send me too.

My email address is nguson80@yahoo.com

Thanks.

• Hello, Lirima!

You can attach the removal tool here, it`s a topic created specially for attaching removal tools.

Cheers!

• hello,

I have also the same problem

please, could you email it to me also

famille.vaillant@yahoo.fr

Thanks

Virginie

• hello,

I have also the same problem

please, could you email it to me also

famille.vaillant@yahoo.fr

Thanks

Virginie

Can you please send the same to me at

vinod.gatadi@valuelabs.net

• dear lirima,

my computer is infected by win32.worm.vb.nrm too; can you send me the removal too ?

my email address is

g.fontayne@wanadoo.fr

Thanks a lot

• Hello,

For all of you that have problems with Win32.Worm.VB.NPM, you can download the removal tool here. It's not in the "Malware Talk" section, so you should have access to the archive.

• Hi, I am new here and have tried BitDefender before. But now, I do not have any anti-virus installed so I needed help here. Could you just send me the removal tool for the Win32.worm.vb.npm virus? I realized that I am facing the same problem as the others.

Here is my email:

hardz_gamer@hotmail.com

Thanks!

hArDy

• hello,

You have the link to the removal tool in my above post, from the 17th of march. Please click the "here" link from that post.

Have a nice day!

• Well, I think the virus is removed.

Thanks, but I have this problem:

When I double-click the C:\ drive, there will be a 'Open With' dialog appearing, meaning I cannot access to the drive directly.

Refer to the attachment I have uploaded.

If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please reply anytime.

Thanks! :mellow:

hArDy

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2297" data-fileid="2297" rel="">CDriveCantOpen.zip

• Hello,

I am new to the forum and i actually have this problem for a couple of weeks now; tried everything but nothing is working; could someone kindly, kindly help me and send me the removal tool. my email is fredakama@gmail.com

thanks in advance

• Hello fresh,

Please send me a copy of the malware to LBOERIU@BITDEFENDER.COM. I will take a look to the sample to see why the removal doesn't work. Please put it in a password-protected archive, with the password: infected

You can find on the forum how to password-protect an archive.

Have a nice day!

• Hello hArDy,

You should try to go to Start -> run and type there cmd . In the newly opened window type

del c:\autorun.inf

Close everything and restart your computer.

Please let me know if this solves the problem.

• Can you send me the removal tool for this worm? Thanks my email is WinterNights_rx12@hotmail.com

• Hello all,

The only removal tool available now is the one mentioned above in the post (or here). If this does not work for you, please send me a sample of your Win32.worm.vb.npm.

Thank you.

• paltuni
    edited January 2009

Will u please send it to me to ?

Thanks

• Bonjour (i'am french lol)

I have the same pb

Could you email the file to me ? (fantinutto@hotmail.com)

Thank :)

• I have the same problem. Can you please send me the removal tool for this worm? Thanks! jkm_kuchta@op.pl

• I have the same problem. Can you please send me the removal tool for this worm? Thanks! jkm_kuchta@op.pl

Hello !

I'm new to the forum, and I have the same problem. Can you please send me the removal tool ? Thanks.

reuhreuh@hotmail.com