Firefox 17.0 B1 x32

avast! AIS 7

ASCU Beta 1 (with Bitdefender Engine)

SAS Pro 5.6.01010

IMF 1.6

Silverlight Plug-In 5.1.10411.0 x32

Bitdefender TrafficLight for Firefox 0.1.28

Website in question: www.freestockcharts dot com

I have been on the Firefox Beta update channel for over a year. I have used TrafficLight for Firefox for about six months. I had been able to access and use freestockcharts dot com with the Firefox TrafficLight addon installed and enabled up until the release of Firefox 17.0 Beta 1. Since the release of 17.0 Beta 1 freestockcharts dot com is still accessible with the Firefox TrafficLight addon installed and enabled but I get an error message "Install Silverlight." when the Firefox attempts to render the webpage

When I disable TrafficLight or remove it I am able to access and use the freestockcharts dot com website without any error message. I also tried turning off all the settings options in TrafficLight and sitll got the error message.

Please don't suggest going off the Firefox Beta channel or say something like Beta programs have problems. I know this. I am only posting this message to give a heads up to the Bitdefender people to see if they can replicate the problem and hopefully fix it. It could be a problem with Firefox but my guess is that Mozilla development changed something intentionally in Firefox with 17.0 Beta 1 that is causing this conflict. It wouldn't be the first time that an addon was not compatible with a new Firefox main number; i.e. 17 in this case, Beta release.