Malicious Activity Of Internet Explorer Blocked

coolcool1227
coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in Firewall

Kindly see the attachment why Bitdefender consider the Internet Explorer access to the internet as malicious on port no. 64549 and block it? How do I know its detail? There is also no indication of it in the bdfirewall.txt.

post-31288-1360829213_thumb.jpg

post-31288-1360829264_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Thanks. The only application I would know using that port would be torrents. Not really sure what IE is using that for. smile2.png

• Kindly see the attachment why Bitdefender consider the Internet Explorer access to the internet as malicious on port no. 64549 and block it? How do I know its detail? There is also no indication of it in the bdfirewall.txt.

Why dont u deinstall the sh*t $$$Internet Explorer$$$ and install FIREFOX???? Deinstall Internet Explorer, restart. Then use crap-cleaner (ccleaner). After that, restart again. Then install the latest version of the fox. Lets see, if it works then.....

• Hi SebastianDI,

I can realize your willing to help, although you're newbie here.

Kindly, see the number of user's posts before you send to him your suggestions.

Also, you had to know that you cannot "deinstall" Internet Explorer and of course this is not the point.

Regards

• Hi SebastianDI,

I can realize your willing to help, although you're newbie here.

Kindly, see the number of user's posts before you send to him your suggestions.

Also, you had to know that you cannot "deinstall" Internet Explorer and of course this is not the point.

Regards

Hi werby3

Let him suggested what he wants, so that we can know what is in his mind? May be we can learn from his experience and knowledge. I always appreciate if some one argue with me or willing to help me or any one else.

• Why dont u deinstall the sh*t $$$Internet Explorer$$$ and install FIREFOX???? Deinstall Internet Explorer, restart. Then use crap-cleaner (ccleaner). After that, restart again. Then install the latest version of the fox. Lets see, if it works then.....

Hi

Many thanks for your caring response, but unfortunately deinstalling Internet Explorer is a very cumbersome task and is not also the solution to my issue. :)

• Still waiting for reply?