Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013

Options

I'm running Windows 7, 64-bit Home Premium.....and I installed Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 a few days ago. I didn't want the suite, since I have another software firewall that I will be installing soon.

However...

When I go to "Control Panel > System and Security > Action Center > Security".....it says that the Network Firewall is on. "Windows Firewall is actively protecting your computer"

And then....just below that, there is a link that says "View installed firewall programs". When I click on that link, it shows TWO firewalls installed: Windows, which is On....and Bitdefender, which is off.

I didn't think Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 came with a firewall??? Why is this showing in my list of firewall? And is there any way to remove it?

Once I install Outpost Firewall Pro (which I have a lifetime license for) I don't want to see THREE firewalls installed!

Help!

Comments

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options

I have checked this and have the exact same problem.