Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bouncing Messages From Quarantine

Options

Hi All,

I am brand new to Bit Defender AS, but an old hand with Linux and Spam Assassin.

I've recently found and installed BD on my CentOS 5.10 Email Gateway server primarily because SA just wasn't getting the job done and from what I read about BD it seemed like a good fit. It's been in about a week and doing ok so far. I understand it's a learning system and the fact that it utilizes cloud tech to keep up is a nice plus. There is one thing I've noticed so far: there doesn't appear to be any method available to bounce false positives out of quarantine once they're in there. Yes, I can white-list the false positive and then download the message but really that's not a viable solution since it could involve a lot of messages. So, that method isn't exactly a good fit for an email gateway server.

This server acts primarily as an internet facing email server and secondarily as a gateway server for my Exchange server. Is there an add-on component for Bit Defender AS that would allow me to bounce messages out of quarantine and on to the recipient once they sender has been white-listed?

Thanks,

Mark