Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

New Update 16.35.0.1936

Options

There was a new update yesterday 16.35.0.1936. It requires a reboot from the Update section. Make sure to double check that the update was successful by returning to the Update section after the reboot. I had some problems with the update on one of my three computers protected by BD W8 Security and Malwarebytes Pro. I uninstalled Malwarebytes Pro and the update succeeded. Might have just been a coicendence since as I wrote above I have both BD W8 Seciroty and Malwarebytes Pro on two other computers and there was no problem with the update succeeding the on the first reboot on the other two computers.

It succeeded the first time on a W8 computer with a BIOS and W8.1 computer with an UEFI. It failed on a W8.1 computer with a BIOS. Again the proceeding comment may have had nothing to do with the update failing the first time on the W8.1 computer with a BiOS. Just thought I would mention it. Anyway, make sure to check after the reboot to see if the update succeeded for you. Thanks for reading.

P.S. I reinstalled Malwarebytes Pro after the BD W8 Security update succeeded and made sure my excluded folders/files were properly set in BD W8 Security and Malwarebytes Pro. Everything appears GTG.