Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Autopilot And Windows Update?

knagsted
knagsted ✭✭
edited August 2014 in Antivirus

Why is that Windows (7) pops up and tell me to configure Windows Update when I use Autopilot? I use Windows 7 64 bit and Antivirus 2015.

Peter.

Comments

• Hello knagsted,

Some users are experiencing problems such as that with the Profile settings, me included. Hopefully Bitdefender are working on the problem, but I solved mine by setting the "Profiles" to "On" but unchecking the "Let Autopilot manage my profiles" in the GUI "Tools">"Profiles" section. The profiles then stay in the Standard setting and of course you are still fully covered by the antivirus.

Ro.

• Hello knagsted,

Some users are experiencing problems such as that with the Profile settings, me included. Hopefully Bitdefender are working on the problem, but I solved mine by setting the "Profiles" to "On" but unchecking the "Let Autopilot manage my profiles" in the GUI "Tools">"Profiles" section. The profiles then stay in the Standard setting and of course you are still fully covered by the antivirus.

Ro.

Hello Rohugh

I have tried to remove the checkmark by Postpone Windows Automatic updates in all profiles. The Autopilot is still on and no popups yet about "configure Windows Update".

Peter