Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Error On Bitdefender Application

Hi can u help me I register my license yesterday but it stated that its a trial

Comments

• Hello matsilele

Have you logged into My Bitdefender yet? If you have, open it and click the down arrow at the top next to your email. Choose "My Subscriptions" and it will give you details of your license.

If you open the Bitdefender GUI by double clicking the icon in the system tray, where it says Trial bottom left, if you click that you can fill in your license details.

Ro.

• Hello matsilele

Have you logged into My Bitdefender yet? If you have, open it and click the down arrow at the top next to your email. Choose "My Subscriptions" and it will give you details of your license.

If you open the Bitdefender GUI by double clicking the icon in the system tray, where it says Trial bottom left, if you click that you can fill in your license details.

Ro.

Hi Mr Rohugh I end up registering my license the problem I was not following the steps.I were supposed to log into www.bitdefender.com/ the name of supplier where I bought the product and you put your redeem codewhich have 10digits and then to put your email adress and then u get your license key with 7digits.they sent u to your email address