Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Safepay Won't Install

Options

Please help!

I installed bitdefender safepay successfully but before I got around to using it I ended up uninstalling the free version of Bitdefender Antivirus as it would not update. I uninstalled using the free Bitdefender uninstall tool but this also uninstalled Bitdefender Safepay. :(

I sucessfully reinstalled Bitdefender Antivirus and it now updates but when I try to reinstall Bitdefender Safepay I am informed it is already installed which is completely untrue. There is no desktop short cut or icon in start menu options to start Safepay. When I brows to C:\Program Files\Bitdefender folder there is no Safepay folder!

I can run the Bitdefender Safepay installer but it just states its already installed and if I tell it to reinstall then it never completes.

I have tried using the uninstall tool again in safe mode and rebooting but still end up in the same situation. :wacko:

Windows 7 64bit