Reset

Ive purchased bitdefender total security and wanted to see if the product given is working.

I red in Bitdefender forum that we can check if ur Bitdefender serial key is active or not and I follow the steps that is login my Bitdefender account and check the validity of my serial key I added the serial key in my subscription I have still not installed it on my desktop PC but still it is showing that only 366 days are left. I will be installing Total Security after 1 week so I request you to reset my account I have still not started using it resetting the sense I want full year subscription when I install my total security

Comments

• Hiya,

Once you log your key in to My Bitdefender/Central the countdown will start whether you install the AV or not. You should send Bitdefender an email on bitsy@bitdefender.com to see if they will help.

Ro.

• Hiya,

Once you log your key in to My Bitdefender/Central the countdown will start whether you install the AV or not. You should send Bitdefender an email on bitsy@bitdefender.com to see if they will help.

Ro.

So can I still use that code while installing ?

• Yes, your code is valid for the number of devices it covers.

• Yes, your code is valid for the number of devices it covers.

I ve opened a ticket regarding the resetting of my Bitdefender Total Security validity still no response has come from Bitdefender support team I want to know how long it takes for them to respond and if possible can you reset my validity

• Hi again,

No I can't do that, I am only a forum member and not associated with the Bitdefender team, I am just here to help where possible. :)

When you sent in your email you should have automatically received a ticket number. It does sometimes take a little while to get an actual reply - it depends how busy the support team is, but it is worth while quoting your ticket number (if you have it) on here so one of the support staff can follow it up if they see it, and support/tech have been very good recently.

Ro.

• Hi again,

No I can't do that, I am only a forum member and not associated with the Bitdefender team, I am just here to help where possible. :)

When you sent in your email you should have automatically received a ticket number. It does sometimes take a little while to get an actual reply - it depends how busy the support team is, but it is worth while quoting your ticket number (if you have it) on here so one of the support staff can follow it up if they see it, and support/tech have been very good recently.

Ro.

The assigned ticket number is 2015092816430003.