Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Security 2015 - A Few Questions

Options

I'm not sure if the main Bitdefender site is playing up at the moment but I've been trying to find some information and the site is not cooperating.

I am a home user with various laptops, PC's and smartphones at home and I was trying to look on the main Bitdefender site for information about the cost of upgrading my subscription from the 3 PC license I have at the moment.

I am also having difficulty accessing 'My Bitdefender'. The program itself says I am logged in under my email address but when I try clicking the link from within the software it opens a browser tab and then all I get is dots flashing across the page as if it's searching but my page isn't coming up.

I then tried logging in from the main site with the same email address but because I originally registered through the software it hadn't required a password since the program obviously just used my license key. Therefore, I tried registering on the site using the same email address so I could set a password which the site allowed me to do but now that I've logged in it isn't displaying the program I purchased and I cannot see a way to input my license key to associate my product with the account I've just registered.

Finally can I use my license key to install Bitdefender on my smartphone and if so will it work with Firefox mobile?

If anyone can help me a little with these questions I would be very grateful and thank you for reading.

This discussion has been closed.